09 May, 2023 by
Dr. Sachin Rajpal
Gynecomastia Surgery: Let Us Discuss The Amazing Benefits Of Male Breast Reduction In Delhi
Gynecomastia is a condition in which a male’s breasts grow abnormally large, and this can happen at any age. The disorder may be brought on by hormonal changes, hereditary factors, obesity, or the use of specific medicines.
Gynecomastia: What is it?
Gynecomastia might make you feel uncomfortable emotionally and lower your self-confidence. Some men may even shy away from particular physical activities and intimacy in order to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia can be identified by:
- Extra localized fat
- Unnecessary growth of glandular tissue
- Occasionally, there is extra breast skin.
- Present unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Gynecomastia surgery: What is it?
By reducing the size of the male breasts, gynecomastia surgery flattens and improves the chest contours.
In severe cases of gynecomastia, the weight of the extra breast tissue can sag the breasts and stretch the dark skin surrounding the nipple (areola). In these conditions, the areola’s position and size can be adjusted surgically, and any extra skin may be removed.
What are the benefits of gynecomastia surgery?
Plastic surgery to correct gynecomastia is referred to as “reduction mammaplasty” and has several benefits, including:
- Enjoy an Additional Masculine Figure: Being compared to the female form is generally not flattering to guys. Regrettably, many men with gynecomastia are persuaded to believe that their physical appearance is inappropriate for their gender. Male breast reduction helps men display a flatter chest and a more contoured body by removing the extra fatty tissue from the chest. Male breast reduction surgery allows men to embrace their new, more masculine chest and get rid of the concerns they always battled.
- It increases confidence and self-esteem: Thousands of men with gynecomastia also experience depression as a result of their poor body image. Gynecomastia may be negatively influencing your mental health in conducts that you are not even aware of. Following the gynecomastia surgery, our patients report feeling more at ease both in and out of their clothes and having a significantly better quality of life.
- Maintaining a healthy weight becomes easier: Gynecomastia does not always occur in overweight people. But for males with the disease, maintaining a healthy weight is incredibly challenging. Physical activity may be difficult or uncomfortable because of all that extra adipose and glandular tissue. With breast reduction for men, extra skin, fat, and glandular tissue are removed, giving you the confidence to engage in calorie-burning exercises. Moreover, discomfort and pain no longer hold you back.
- Back pain can be relieved by it: Not only do women with significantly enhanced breasts have lower back pain, but even for men, breasts can result in unbearable, persistent back pain. If your back muscles aren’t strong enough to support your large chest, your upper spine may curve out extensively and become permanently deformed. The spinal pain may extend all the way to the buttocks and low back area, depending on the severity of the gynecomastia and poor posture.
After gynecomastia surgery, you can stand straight, tall, and confident with a smaller chest, projecting confidence and approachability. With time, the back pain will be relieved by gradually regaining strength in your weak core and upper back muscles.
- The process is quick: Gynecomastia breast reduction surgery is done as an outpatient procedure under local anesthesia, sedation, or general anesthesia. This means that you won’t experience any pain or discomfort during the surgery; you’ll be asleep the entire time; and you can go home the same day after a brief observation period. You won’t even need to spend the entire day in our cutting-edge facility to improve the rest of your life because the procedure only takes one and a half to two hours.
- Quick recovery: Only during the first 72 hours after your treatment do you need to take analgesics to lessen the possibility of discomfort. The risk of discomfort from swelling is reduced, and the healing process is accelerated by wearing a compression garment for the first one to two weeks. After a month, you are free to resume any activity you had previously loved, including strenuous exercise and a variety of other things you had previously avoided because you felt too self-conscious or uncomfortable to do them.
- It has long-lasting outcomes: Gynecomastia breast reduction results are considered permanent. The fat cells in the chest cannot regrow after being removed. Yet, depending on your genetics, you might discover that the residual fat cells in your chest will grow if you subsequently put on a lot of weight. You won’t develop any more glandular tissue in your chest if the primary cause of your gynecomastia, such as hormone abnormalities, is correctly diagnosed and treated.
- You’ll have countless outfit choices: You can’t wear baggy shirts to work, but you might have avoided wearing tighter, more flattering shirts. Now you may confidently buy form-fitting clothes that don’t fit your stomach because they are many sizes too big. When you dress to fit your new, masculine body following breast reduction for gynecomastia correction, you’ll feel more at ease, appear more confident, and get a lot more of the good kind of attention.
Find the best treatment for your gynecomastia today
Opt for the finest cosmetic surgeon in Delhi, Dr. Sachin Rajpal.
One of the greatest treatments for gynecomastia is male breast reduction because it is so successful and has so many advantages. Make an appointment for your initial consultation with Dr. Sachin Rajpal to find out if this surgery is appropriate for you. In order to come up with the safest, most efficient treatment plan for you, he, the best cosmetic surgeon in Delhi, will evaluate the seriousness of your condition, medical history, current health, and goals.